Give A Hoot!
Hooters Louisiana supports many charitable events and worthy causes each year. We participate in both local fund raising events in our community & inside our restaurant.
#GIVEAHOOT – Hooters Louisiana has raised over $67,000 to support the fight against Breast Cancer! These funds were distributed to the Ochsner Cancer Institute here in Louisiana from a grant from the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Thank you for helping Hooters Louisiana raise over $67,000 to support the fight against Breast Cancer. Every Hooters location across the U.S. supported the #GiveAHoot campaign during October through several fundraising programs that invited our guests to:
- Snag the 2018 HOOTERS CALENDAR, with $1 from each calendar sold benefiting the campaign
- Grab a PINK BRACELET with a donation and write-in the name of someone you support
- Enjoy one of several PINK DRINKS created to raise awareness and funds
- PINK UP your check when you visit Hooters. Add a cash or credit card donation to your check, or visit Hooters.com to donate online.
SPREAD THE WORD through social channels, use the hashtag #GiveAHoot to share photos and messages of support
Operation Calendar Drop – Let Freedom WING – Proudly serving those who serve our Country
Buy a 2018 Hooters Calendar for our troops, & we will ship it overseas!
HOOTERS FRIEND RAISING!
Do you have an Organization, Team, School Group, Youth Group, Club or Foundation that you want to raise money for? Try Our Friend Raising Program! It’s Simple, efficient, & a SUCCESS!
HOOTERS ANNUAL CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENTS
At Hooters, we have been Swinging For A Cause for over 24 years! This fall, we will host our 11th Annual Hooters Charity Golf Tournament to benefit the Fore! Kids Foundation at TPC. Thank you for your participation in our tournaments, & helping us raise thousands of dollars each year for local Non-profit organizations.
HOOTERS PROUDLY SUPPORTS ORGANIZATIONS IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Bella Bowman Foundation
- Fore! Kids Foundation
- Relay for Life
- Saints Hall of Fame
- Make A Wish Foundation
- MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association)
- Wounded Warriors Project Inc.
- NephCure Foundation
- Dream Teachers
- Children’s Hospital
- Bridge House Grace House
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Al Copeland Foundation
- Ray Laiche Memorial
- Parkinson’s Action Network
- Help for Heroes
- Greater BR Food Bank
- BR Children’s Advocacy Center
- Iberville Good Works Foundation
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Heart Gift
- PAWS (Plaquemines Animal Welfare Society)
- Alzheimer’s Association
- National Kidney Foundation
- American Cancer Society Making Strides Foundation